пятница, 27 марта 2009 г.

Factory Upskirt Video - burnt.

In this article we will talk about the news that the Chinese invented voyeur. Information is provided from a Chinese forum, where, as in most, the internet resource for voyeurism people share their findings and inventions in this direction. We could not pass by this article, and for personal reasons of confidentiality, we will not disclose the web address of this site. Text English translated into the language with the help of language dictionaries and online translators. Revised and supplemented.

Mid-statistical man at different ages, in the form of: pretty, tall, slender, well-dressed girl who pace in front of him in a short skirt, catches himself on the thought: «As it is, under skirt? Good to now breathing wind! »

A group of wealthy men and hot upskirt. Leased premises and repaired. This is opening day. Shop where the neighborhood with one another had the following divisions: book, music, cosmetics, personal care products. In the shop, where the preponderance of goods mostly female, based on the statistics of the owners of this point, from 400 - 600 visitors per day, 90% weaker sex, women. As demographics 76% of women aged 24 to 35 years. The remaining 24%, here composed of men, it is a different age limit of weak sex. Market Square shop was 360 square meters. Given the size of a square, the shop was equipped with a magnificent structure of surveillance cameras. We will not talk about the stationary, visible cells that cover the entire area of the shop, and talk about the hidden. The number of hidden eyes of the visitors did not have

..... more

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий